What we offer
On this website you can find out about the support and activities we offer and the fundraising activities and events we organise.
In summary, we offer:
- an opportunity to meet local people, living with Parkinson’s, for support
- monthly branch meetings some with external speakers
- activities to improve physical and mental fitness, catering for a range of abilities
- support for partners and other family members
- social events, including outings, summer barbecue and Christmas lunch
- range of fundraising events.
The Fareham and District Branch is run entirely by volunteers. Any member of the branch may stand for election to the committee at our Annual General Meeting which is normally held in March.
Next: Support Us