If you are living with Parkinson’s, or someone close to you is, we would love to welcome you to our branch … do consider joining us.
Our Branch covers the district around Fareham (Hants) from as far West as Sarisbury Green, as far East as Hayling Island, as far north as Bishops Waltham, and as far South as Gosport.
Parkinson’s UK membership costs £4.00 and includes a number of benefits listed on the main Parkinson’s UK web site at: www.parkinsons.org.uk/content/membership.
Membership of our Branch is free and includes the following benefits:
- quarterly newsletter
- members-only events (for example, the Christmas lunch)
- priority booking for the summer barbecue and outings
Joining our branch
The easiest way to join our Branch is to do so at the same time as joining Parkinson’s UK:
- Phone 020 7932 1344 (direct line to the Membership team)
- OR select the branch membership option when completing the Parkinson’s UK membership form. You can also join Parkinson’s UK online: however, you would then need to join the Branch separately later.
- Please contact us through our contact us page and the Membership Secretary will be in contact with you
If you are already a member of Parkinson’s UK and wish to join our Branch as well, please go straight to our contact us page and send us a message.
Next: Support Us