Parkinson’s local advisers
Our Parkinson’s local adviser can help if you:
- have just been diagnosed and are looking for advice and information about your condition
- are looking for tips on how to deal with the day-to-day impact of Parkinson’s
- need emotional support
- want to find out more about the services available in your area
- want to learn about your rights and entitlements
- need help navigating the benefits process
- need information on where to find grants and financial help
- are looking for support on employment issues
- need support with anything else relating to your life with Parkinson’s
- Your Parkinson’s local adviser will have a wide range of knowledge and expertise about Parkinson’s, and know about services available in your area.
- Parkinson’s local advisers are there to turn to, so no-one has to face Parkinson’s alone.
Contact your local adviser
Your Parkinson’s local adviser can be contacted via our contact form
Or contact Parkinsons UK helpline 0808 800 0303 to be put in touch with someone near you.
For the Fareham Area your local advisor is Anne Denton
Tel: 03442 253 759 or E-mail:firstname.lastname@example.org
For Gosport it is Kim Tocher
Young / Working Age
There is a Young/Working Group in Portsmouth with whom we have close links.
Next: Parkinson’s Nurse